A global insurance business is currently looking to recruit a talented lawyer to join their wordings team based in London on a 12 month fixed term contract. This head of legal is very open to hiring a lawyer with corporate/commercial insurance and/or an insurance litigation background for this position.
You will be involved in:
- Creating products from first principles
- Drafting competitive product documentation
- Drafting documentation in compliance with law and regulation, consistent with EO commercial appetite and underwriting philosophy
- Reviewing broker produced and bespoke policy wordings, accurately identify exposures and make informed recommendations to underwriters within the risk framework
- Improve relevant technical knowledge, monitor legal developments, draft technical bulletins and briefing notes, and actively participate in team and underwriter training
- Provide commercial solutions to a dynamic internal client base
Ideally you will be a UK or Common Law qualified solicitor with at least 4 years post qualified experience, although our client is very open to PQE level. This is a 12 month maternity cover so the flexibility to start at short notice would be advantageous.
For more information or to apply please contact Penny Parker at Taylor Root on 02073329586 or email email@example.com quoting Ref No. 1219882PP
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.