I'm currently recruiting a VP - Cyber & Technology Risk Officer for a global banking group in Hong Kong. This is a new role within the first line of defence to manage and implement an effective technology, cyber risk and information security risk framework. You will be working directly for the Head of Risk & Control and have full ownership for the framework and management of technology risk.
- Act as key point of contact for technology risk, cyber risk and information security risk across assigned business units in Hong Kong
- Manage control framework, ensuring that group framework and standards are effective and applicable to the business units
- Implement and maintain group technology risk standards and implement information security risk projects
- Implement effective systems and data integrity controls
- Establish close relationships with internal stakeholders, such as group technology risk, cyber risk and information security risk teams, and ensure that policies and controls are fit for purpose in the assigned business unit
- Degree holder with previous experience in cyber risk, technology risk and information security
- CISM, CISA, CISSP or CRISC qualified
- In-depth knowledge of information technology, information security, cyber risk
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with senior management at all levels
- Able to work autonomously and act as subject matter expert to the business
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.