I'm currently hiring a Vice President - Market Risk for a global investment bank in Hong Kong. This role will form part of a global risk team and specialise in advising the APAC fixed income and FX business. You will work closely with front office stakeholders and be involved in both market risk analysis and regulatory initiatives.
- Review trading activities across fixed income and FX products, developing an understanding of market trends and key risks
- Identify and analyse market risk exposure and challenge front office on any concerns or issues
- Lead implementation of effective risk management and stress testing reports
- Understand and advise on market risk, valuation and regulatory models
- Analyse new product approval and trading/limit requests
- Review and improve, where necessary, market risk processes and systems
- Bachelor degree in mathematics, finance or similar
- Over 6 years' experience in market risk, valuations or quantitative risk discipline
- Excellent knowledge of market risk metrics, stress testing and risk measurement techniques
- In depth knowledge of fixed income, rates and FX products
- Understanding of HKMA and wider regulatory requirements is advantageous
For a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities, please contact David Richardson on +852 2973 6333 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.