My client a leading US Law Firm in London are looking for an ambitious junior restructuring associate. In an increasingly sophisticated market this firm offers bespoke advice on a range of cross-border restructurings and insolvencies.
They are looking for a junior associate with a credible interest in the restructuring sector. The firm regularly advise on some of the largest transactions in the market and have won several awards for being leaders in the field. The firm act for a diverse range of clients including banks, bondholders, insolvency practitioners hedge funds and Private Equity firms. As a result, all junior associates enjoy a broad mix of work advising on headline work outs and administrations.
The team is relatively small and so junior associates will gain exposure to the high-end mechanics of every transaction, as well as enjoying high levels of direct client contact. Whilst the team is relatively small it enjoys many benefits more fitting of a larger firm. Associates enjoy a well-established infrastructure with access to training, PSL's and junior resource. This role would suit a candidate who looking to develop into a well-rounded restructuring lawyer whilst enjoying the support of an established team and the mentoring of the partners.
- You will be between NQ - 2PQE.
- You will have a strong commitment to the restructuring sector.
- You will have strong academics with a minimum 2.1 (or equivalent) from a top university.
- Bond restructuring experience would be useful but is not a prerequisite.
- The firm are open to candidates from multiple jurisdictions. The firm will specifically be interested in candidates who are England & Wales or Scottish qualified.
- They will also consider candidates from regional firms who can demonstrate the necessary commitment and desire to move to London.
To learn more about this unique opportunity please contact James Berry on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073322819 for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.