My client is looking for a Transaction Monitoring Model manager with Banking experience to join their team. This is a contract role based in London. Rate: £450 - 530 per day (PAYE)
- Develops the Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models practice and the defined models in scope for the Business area.
- Ensures up-to-date operating process and procedures are in place to support the Model Analytics team.
- Ensures all related Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models activities are processed in accordance with defined SLAs, policy and regulatory requirements.
- Documents, reviews, and refines Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models processes ensuring data quality is maintained.
- Contributes to the target state operating model supporting the business to determine organisation structure and roles and responsibilities to ensure the TBD technology that is delivered is aligned to the operating processes.
- Work with MI Development teams to implement MI/BI in relation to Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models activity and effectiveness and efficiency of Transaction Monitoring/Customer Risk Assessment Models processes, systems, and controls.
- Monitors and periodically report on BAU status and the progress of assigned projects.
- Assists the build and responsibility for the Screening Risk Assessment and Monitoring governance and reporting frameworks in place.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.