For a global technology company with a focus on e-commerce, we are currently recruiting a Lead EMEA Trade Counsel to be based at the European headquarters in Luxembourg.
About the role:
In the role you will be at the forefront of complex and high-stakes global trade issues, with impact on current and future business models and technologies. As a Lead EMEA Trade Counsel you will work with internal and external stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to work in cutting edge areas of international trade law on products, services and business models.
- EU qualified lawyer;
- +10 years of experience specialized in international trade law matters related to e-commerce, technology, supply chain and logistics;
- Inhouse experience at a global technology or IT company will be considered as a plus;
- Able to manage a large number of projects and meeting deadlines;
- Demonstrated profiency in working closely and advising senior executives;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Additional European languages or Arabic is a plus;
- Willing to travel.
For more information or to apply, please contact Inge Pieters on +31 6 284 686 96 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: 1171342
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.