Our client is a progressive and growing firm with a significant global presence and a strong, integrated global platform. The Firm is looking to add an Associate to their busy Corporate practice.
In this role, you will work directly with the partner and other associates, but you will also be part of the wider Sydney Corporate team, and the larger Australian (and global) Corporate teams.
The smaller team size and relatively flat structure means high levels of mentorship from the partner(s) and plenty of opportunity to shine.
We are seeking candidates with:
- At least 3 years' experience with strong exposure to public M&A and ECM
- Strong drafting and advice writing skills
- A high degree of knowledge and an interest in Australian securities laws, the ASX Listing Rules and takeovers regulation
- The ability to work effectively with clients and with other advisers involved in the transaction (including with other lawyers)
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Collaboration is key - seeking team players who are hardworking, down to earth, and adopt an inclusive work style.
You will be bright, self-motivated, have a high level attention to detail, be commercially savvy, entrepreneurial, and a strong communicator. You will also be technically excellent with a genuine passion for the law.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to find out more, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.