A leading Irish law firm is seeking to recruit a solicitor for their Technology and Innovation projects team.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Review and assist in the management of large data and document review projects across various legal practice area.
- Perform a detailed quality control review of work completed by junior team members with significant analysis of quality of output across all review teams
- Carry out remediation work in relation to portfolios of assets, specifically around real estate and banking/secured lending.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified as a solicitor, ideally having worked as at a mid to large firm, or as part of an in-house legal team.
- Experience in real estate or in banking and secured lending is preferred.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.