You will benefit from exceptional learning opportunities, working in a team of highly ambitious and collaborative legal and support staff.
The team acts for some of the largest and most high profile debtors, creditors, investors and insolvency practitioners globally and are trusted by a wide range of clients across many sectors, including financial services, aviation; telecommunications; energy, oil and gas; mining; marine and shipping; retail; food & beverage; infrastructure and real estate sectors.
The team's experience covers the whole spectrum of corporate distress, from early stages through corporate turnarounds and transformations, creditor workouts, debt restructurings, and formal insolvency processes. The team is known for advising on extremely complex distressed situations, often across multiple jurisdictions, and which may also include other elements such as special situations financing or litigation.
- 3-8 years' post-qualified experience in the day-to-day management of, and delivering technical advice in connection with, a range of restructuring, insolvency and debt financing matters from a leading top tier, national or international private practice, or in-house environment.
- an excellent academic record coupled with strong legal skills and a practical mindset.
- a proactive approach and desire to be an integral member of this leading and supportive team.
- an ability to work to tight timeframes, collaboratively and at times autonomously.
- excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate collegiality within a team.
- initiative, attention to detail and the drive to develop yourself and deliver the best work you can.
D: 02 9236 9076
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.