Senior Risk Manager - Magic Circle Law Firm
The opportunity has arisen for a Senior Risk Manager to join a magic circle law firm in London.
This role will be reporting into the Chief Risk Officer, who is based in London.
The Senior Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and improving the Enterprise Risk Management framework for the firm (globally)
- Presenting on risk findings to the Executive Committee
- Liaise with different regions to conduct risk assessments and create action plans
- Manage an international team
- Act as the primary contact for risk queries across the business
- Work closely with Internal Audit and other key functions
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of enterprise risk and business risk experience from a professional services environment, ideally the big 4, and have client facing experience. An understanding of how law firms are structured would be ideal but is not essential.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
This role offers flexible / hybrid working arrangements.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.