One of my professional services clients has recently launched a new regulatory risk consulting practice to work with its financial services clients and complement its existing business. Their service offering will consist of 3 pillars:-
- Regulatory driven business change
- Investigations & remediation
- Risk Management & Compliance
This is an opportunity to join an entrepreneurial company, which is growing rapidly and stealing a lot of market share of some of the more established companies in the space. You will be encouraged to bring your own ideas on strategy as well as other areas for business development. Although this opportunity is essentially with a start-up consultancy, there is the safety net of a global group behind them giving the best of both worlds. There is already a huge network of relationships to leverage but with the autonomy to forge your own unique specialist area.
The team is close knit and already consists of leading compliance professionals from both industry and management consultancy. Your role will be to provide advice and solutions to clients facing regulatory and risk issues.
This would cover elements of any of the following; business strategy, organisation design and governance, data & technology architecture, operations, risk analysis, programme design and management, and compliance management.
- Responsible for completing project based assignments within agreed timescales
- Presenting findings to clients and producing written reports on remedial actions
- Staying abreast of emerging regulatory themes
- Continually looking to improve the team operating environment and working practices
- Strong technical knowledge of FCA, PRA and EU rules and regulations
- Demonstrable project/programme management skills with the ability to run multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to influence internal/external clients
- Proven planning and prioritising skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.