Join the financial advice team in a leading financial services institution in Sydney.
You will be a Senior Legal Counsel, with broad financial services experience, who is well versed on the evolving regulatory landscape.
- Assisting with the implementation of strategy relating to the management of regulatory changes
- Drafting statements of advice and working closely with compliance to advise on potential breaches of various licences
- Assessing risk and providing legal advice to the business areas and the boards
- Participating in key business projects including identification and management of legal risks within projects
- You will have at least 7 years post admission experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory regime, and Chapter 7 of the Corporations Act
- Ability to deal with issues relating to the delivery of financial product advice
- Experience in general commercial matters and agreements
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion about this position please call Olivia Courtney on 0292369000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.