For our client, one of the leaders in its industry, we are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel Employment Law to join the legal department at their EMEA HQ in Amsterdam. You will be the only employment counsel in the region, reporting into the General Counsel EMEA.
About the role:
This senior position, covering the EMEA region, contains a diverse range of responsibilities. You will act as a strategic business partner and adviser regarding all employment law topics. Hereto you will work closely together with employment counsels in other regions and build a strong relation with the business and the HR leadership team. You will provide ethical, expert and pragmatic advice on a variety of employee relations matters. Furthermore you will manage all formal- and informal claims and litigations relating to employment topics. This role requires a high level of collaboration with the rest of the legal team(s), for example on multi-jurisdictional projects and identifying emerging legal risk areas.
- Strong educational background with a European Master in (Employment)Law.
- A minimum of 5 years' employment law experience in private practice or in-house. A combination would be considered as a plus;
- Experience with working on multi-jurisdictional employment law matters;
- Fluency (oral and written) in English, any other European language is an advantage;
- A demonstrable experience of building strong working relationships with key stakeholders in the business;
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.