This is an opportunity for a corporate lawyer to work in a different way. Indeed we have helped a number of top-tier lawyers join this firm for all the benefits listed below.
An established boutique firm with offices in Brisbane and Sydney. They do impressive work, and the team is headed up by an experienced and reputable corporate lawyer. They are growing significantly.
- They are looking for a senior lawyer to join their corporate team.
- They do a broad range of work including mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings and IPOs.
- The ideal candidate must have 5-9 years experience with this and will have preferably worked in the financial services industry.
- Their client list is impressive, and the role would include a lot of hands on business development work and client interaction.
The culture can be summarised and friendly and collaborative. As a small firm they are conscious of retaining their people, which has led to them fostering a truly genuine culture and the team is very close.
- You'd find the hours more forgiving, and the billable targets lower than the bigger firms.
- They have been practising flexible work arrangements and work/life balance for years, and the people we have helped move their have found they get a lot of their life back.
- They pay excellent money, and we have found their salaries match top-tier firms.
- The work and clients is impressive.
- It's a great and friendly place to work.
For more information or to apply, contact email@example.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.