Taylor Root is currently working with a global technology leader that is seeking to hire a Senior IT/Commercial lawyer to join its growing office in Dublin.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include providing support on technology and outsourcing contracts, as well as other issues that arise on a daily basis. You will be responsible for the legal review and negotiation of commercial agreements with clients in a broad range of industries, working on all phases of deals, ranging from the proposal/bid review stages, right through to final negotiation and post signature issues.
Ideal candidates will
- Be able to understand complex business objectives, and find practical solutions to establish long-term business relationships
- Be comfortable working with senior management and internal business teams, managing approvals and escalations
- Be able to assess and balance legal risks in the context of wider commercial objectives
- Have a proactive, "client-first" attitude and be comfortable multitasking and changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Be English qualified having trained in a reputable law firm with some PQE in private practice
This is a fantastic opportunity for lawyers committed to in-house careers to grow in a successful business and work with teams across the globe.
Candidates will be able to work flexibly from home or the Dublin office.
For more information please get in touch with Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.