- To provide subject matter expertise and specialist resource within the Insurance Risk sub-function to assist the Insurance CRO oversee credit risks within the Insurance business.
- Leading regular reviews of credit exposure MI and for developing and maintaining an Insurance-owned IFRS9 model for ECL calculations on bond investments.
- Broad-based knowledge of credit risks within the context of an insurance or other financial institution.
- Knowledge of insurance practice including basic understanding of how credit risks are treated under economic capital and insurance accounting frameworks.
- Good knowledge of insurance actuarial practice and modelling.
- Structured analytical approach.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and senior leaders
For more details, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.