Senior Business Analyst | London | Offering up to £625 per day PAYE
Taylor Root has partnered with a world leading bank in search for a Senior Business Analyst / Technical Analyst to help support the Data Loss Prevention Project. The Business Analyst will need to have strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 / One Drive.
This role will work closely with the IT / Technical Teams to support the migration to Microsoft 365 / Cloud. The BA will be responsible for analysing all data and work with key Operational client facing teams.
As a Business Analyst your core Responsibilities will be…
- Working with all business functions to align information requirements with business security strategy
- Working in a global organization with multiple client-facing teams
- File share migration experience, from on-premises network file shares to cloud storage
- Support of one or more complex business processes
- Previous experience dealing with data migration
- Experience working with Microsoft Information Protection
- Experience working with diverse teams to understand how they use data in their business processes and how classifications in terms of sensitivity may apply
- Microsoft 365 knowledge, in supporting file share (departmental and personal) migration projects from on-premise network file shares to One Drive and SharePoint
If this role sounds like what you're looking for then apply now!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.