This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Project Manager looking for a challenging career move. Working with part of a leading UK investment and financial services company, you will be responsible for the project management of regulatory, post trade, reconciliation and data solution delivery (accountable for the complete systems development lifecycle).
- Successfully manage (with full accountability) the full project delivery lifecycle utilising formal project management practices and methodologies.
- As a chargeable function, monitor and control Professional Service (and wider project
- team) resource usage, ensuring that all projects are delivered both efficiently and
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the Project Management Office and day-today
- coordination of the project management team.
- Coordinate project management activities with the UnaVista Programme Management
- function, ensuring full transparency of ongoing and future projects.
- Assist with refinement and improvement of project management processes and best
- practices with the purpose of improving control and efficiencies across the department.
Due to the client facing nature of the role, good communication skills are essential, as is the ability to deal with a wide cross section of individuals and departments (internally and externally). As a Technical Project Manager you will liaise on a regular basis with client project teams and stakeholders, performing all core project management functions expected of large-scale software delivery projects. The ability to adapt and scale on demand is critical as you will be managing parallel multi-stream / multi-client project engagements as well as acting as a dedicated Project Manager for a significant / strategic project.
To register your interest click apply now!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.