Due to a continued inflow of quality instructions, our client is looking for a lawyer with between 5 and 8 years PQE to join a highly regarded partner in the area of family law.
- Providing detailed family law advice to clients by way of phone, written correspondence and in conference
- Handle a varied caseload of family law matters including divorce, child custody matters, and private family law matters, among others
- Engaging with barristers, third party valuers and financial advisors; and
- Building and retaining referrer relationships.
- You have between 5 and 8 years PQE in private practice, specialising in family law;
- You can demonstrate effective and timey file management and billing activity;
- You have excellent drafting, analytical and advice writing skills; and
- You can work both autonomously and in a team environment.
In exchange for your skills and experience, you will:
- be provided with a very competitive remuneration package; and
- be a part of a friendly and high performing team in a fast-paced and supportive environment.
Submit your application by clicking APPLY. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sean Murphy by emailing email@example.com or call 0429 137 658.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.