As Consultant/Senior Consultant you will be responsible for providing advice and solutions to clients facing regulatory and risk issues.
- Responsible for completing project based assignments within agreed timescales
- Presenting findings to clients and producing written reports on remedial actions
- Staying abreast of emerging regulatory themes
- Continually looking to improve the team operating environment and working practices
- Strong technical knowledge of FCA, PRA and EU rules and regulations
- Demonstrable project/programme management skills with the ability to run multiple projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to influence internal/external clients
- Proven planning and prioritising skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.