Would you like to join one of the leading global investor relation companies?
My client and its partner companies collectively have over 7000 employees worldwide in 17 locations and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. They specialise in equity market intelligence, shareholder management technology, investor communication and share ownership analysis. In this role you would be reporting into the COO meaning board level exposure daily.
They are seeking an individual to be part of their continued growth and be responsible for risk facilitation and be at the forefront to ensure compliance for its two sister companies.
What you will be doing:
- Identifying, assessing, monitoring and reporting of risks undertaken with the businesses
- Liaising with Regulators in the UK and overseas and providing support during audits and reviews
- Developing robust due diligence processes and ongoing compliance monitoring reviews of Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing, Know Your Customer, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Fraud and Data Protection related functions
- Creating a pro-active and continuous risk management culture and facilitating innovative compliance processes and procedures by embedding of the Group's risk system (GRC), as well as other tools and techniques
What they are looking for you to have already:
- Having approximately at least 6+ years experience in a compliance role (quality of experience will considered for less)
- Having had exposure to dealing with UK regulators and ideally overseas as well
- Have a degree and a legal background preferable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.