City of London, London
6 months ago
International law firm looking to expand their in-house compliance function with the strategic hire of a Risk & Compliance Lawyer, to assist the team within London and other global offices.
- Advising partners and the wider Compliance Team on potential issues such as Confidentiality and Conflicts issuies
- Assisting fee earners on the SRA Code of Conduct as well as Sanctions and regulatory law
- Providing risk reports for senior management
- Assisting with the development of compliance obligations globally
- Qualified Solicitor (4+ PQE)
- 2+ years experience within an in-house compliance team in an international law firm
- knowledge of the US Conflicts rules (Desirable)
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.