Restructuring PSL - 12m FTC
Our client, a heavyweight international law firm is seeking a Restructuring PSL for 12 months to cover maternity leave. The firm is open to individuals seeking a full-time or part-time role.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Support the Group's overall business strategy and the firm's overarching Knowledge approach.
- Enhance the quality of the Restructuring team's legal practice and to be a role model for technical knowledge, skill and advisory techniques in the Group.
- Champion the firm's vision for Knowledge across the Group.
The role will involve:
- Identifying, developing and maintaining the knowledge resources required for the Restructuring practice to deliver high quality services to its clients efficiently, such as standard documents, precedents, technical advice memos and practical know-how guidance.
- Supporting the existing comprehensive training programme, which will include preparing and updating training materials, delivery of some training sessions, and supporting fee earners to deliver training.
- Working closely with the central Knowledge Services team to ensure the Restructuring practice has access to the external databases and information resources it needs.
- Capturing and promoting sharing of expertise and feedback from lawyers.
- Acting as a "sounding board", conducting complex research and supporting the Restructuring partners to form "house views/positions" as appropriate.
- Ensuring that lawyers are kept aware of legal, regulatory and commercial developments and providing analysis of the impact of significant developments and how they will affect the Restructuring practice's business and its clients.
The successful individual is likely to be in a Restructuring PSL or Knowledge Development role, or a Restructuring fee-earner at a top law firm seeking to move into a PSL role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.