This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Lawyer who is seeking the benefits of agile working with a leading firm.
In this varied role you will work on a spectrum of high-quality work including:
- Drafting and negotiation
- The provision of ad-hoc advice on leases, property contracts, freehold and leasehold titles
- Estate management
- Maintaining and developing stakeholder relationships
- Mentoring and supporting team members
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualities:
- A commercial and enthusiastic approach
- Dedicated to delivering exceptional service whilst encouraging a collaborative and fun workplace environment
- A strong academic track record
- 6+ years PQE
- Proven drafting skills alongside sound all-round technical ability.
This role offers wide ranging scope for personal development in addition to a competitive salary and benefits.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.