- Manages and delivers multiple projects with a view to achieving the benefits expected in the business case.
- Contributes to the successful implementation of the project by developing, monitoring and controlling project management plans, schedules and costs.
- Adopts the firm's project delivery framework and ensures good project management practices are maintained.
- Develops and maintains plans and schedules for each assigned project.
- Responsible for a range of projects and initiatives within the PMO portfolio.
- Ensures that changes to scope are managed, and risks and issues are resolved.
- Reports regularly on status.
- In collaboration with the business owners and change and communications makes recommendations on optimum times to introduce change into the business.
- Leads project teams comprised of a business owner, work stream leads, business analysts, subject matter experts and change analysts
- Formal project management certification, e.g. PRINCE2. Agile
- Experience in managing multiple projects.
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrable experience in leading cross functional business improvement initiatives that have IT components (internal and external suppliers)
- Experienced in working with global virtual teams.
- Strong advisory and facilitation skills.
- Strong influencing and relationship skills. Must be able to influence without the need for direct authority.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.