Would you like to work for a global law firm at their London HQ?
My client is seeking a privacy professional with suitable experience to join their Privacy Team based in London. They are looking for this individual to be instrumental in helping them develope and implement their privacy and compliance objectives. Detailed knowledge of the DPA and GDPR is needed as well as good understanding of other data protection laws internationally. You will be reporting into the In-house Privacy Counsel.
What you will be doing:
- Work in partnership with Procurement, Human Resources, General Counsel, Senior Management, Marketing, Information Security and Data Privacy Lawyers in order to ensure Firm-wide privacy compliance - meaning great exposure to various departments within the firm.
- Conduct and lead DPIAs.
- Create, implement and maintain registers and documentation regarding the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal data in the organisation and to authorised third parties.
- Create, organise and deliver privacy law trainings tailored to the various levels of the Firm.
- Manage data incidents and data breaches in coordination with the firm's General Counsel and Information Security teams.
- Helping the firm achieve regulatory objectives and being involved in projects as part of a team or individually.
What they would like you to have:
- Proven experience of working at a senior level within a risk and compliance environment.
- Previous experience within professional services will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.