Would you like to join the global leader of Consumer Data Science?
This is a key role within the company with the vision to help shape and mature their global privacy programme. The role has scope for significant growth as the business grows meaning senior progression. The position reports into their Global DPO. With 46 offices in 27 countries, this is definitely an exciting company to be joining at present.
They have a welcoming culture which encourages discussions between all levels and the role is international meaning working within high risk jurisdictions. You will have the opportunity to work with ground breaking technology to help deliver the best impact for their customers.
What you will be doing:
- Key member of the global privacy team working with all areas of the global business
- Design, build and manage our privacy risk and controls framework
- Manage their global individuals' rights compliance process
- Report on company privacy performance to the DPO and General Counsel as well as senior leadership
- Identify new opportunities to grow the business within privacy including designing privacy programmes and training.
- Advising on GDPR
What they would like you to have:
- Advanced privacy knowledge including CIPPe / CIPPm or similar
- Global privacy experience esp Asia, US or Latin America
- Auditing experience - not required but beneficial
- Technology implementation / transformation projects
For further details apply to this advert or email directly at email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.