An exciting opportunity for a Privacy & Regulatory Officer has arisen at an innovative Tech Scale-up in the Renewable Energy sector. In this great position you will report into the head of Legal & Compliance and will be based at the HQ in the beautiful centre of Amsterdam.
About the role:
As a Privacy & Regulatory Officer you will be the DPO and therefore be responsible for all privacy related topics within the company. You are an advisor at all levels and will make sure the company is compliant with the GDPR. Furthermore, you will do Privacy Impact Assessments. Besides being responsible for all privacy related matters, you will also focus on regulatory topics such as consumer law and energy regulations.
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferable in law;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Strong knowledge of Data Privacy regulations, preferably with relevant certificates such as CIPP/E;
- Open and friendly personality, independent and highly motivated professional;
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.