Great opportunity to join a regulator with a strong culture and collaborative team environment.
A Principal Solicitor position in the litigation team. Our client is looking for a senior litigation lawyer to support the regulator in its enforcement activity.
You will be a litigation lawyer with financial services litigation experience, conducting casework and advising managers on the regulatory powers of the body.
- Review cases and provide information on the operational requirements of frontline staff.
- Manage casework and particularly litigation based activities in relation to enforcement.
- Brief external legal counsel and liaise with other regulators.
- Contribute to the development of approaches for handling cases to achieve optimal supervisory outcomes.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum 6 years post admission experience gained from a well regarded law firm, in-house legal team or another regulator.
- Experience of working well in a team and individually.
- Sound understanding of the operation of the banking and financial services sector, particularly the regulator environment.
To express your interest in this position please send your CV (in word format) to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.