A prestigious international Law firm is looking to recruit a Practice Assistant to join their newly established Dublin Office.
You will be joining a dynamic global firm who work predominantly in the areas of infrastructure, trade &commodities, insurance, transport and energy . The team are looking for a committed and driven individual with previous experience working in a legal or professional services environment, with strong administrative and communicative skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the system Interaction and ensure new prospects, clients and contacts, activities and business development information are added
- Manage the production of documents and check returned work produced by the Document Production team/speech recognition for accuracy/formatting, before it is passed to the relevant lawyer
- Responsible for files to be opened and closed and supervise general filing requirements and record keeping and production of engagement letters ensuring compliant at all times
- Monitor and manage key dates for clients and ensure compliance procedures are up to date on all files and matters
- Responsible for managing priorities and workloads to ensure deadlines are met. Liaising with Hub Leader/Legal Support Managers where challenges arise.
- Experience providing support and assistance in a legal or professional service arena
- Aptitude for high quality organisational and administrative support
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Maeve at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.