A global US-based investment manager is looking to expand its legal team in London with a permanent paralegal hire supporting multiple worldwide business teams.
This role will see you assist in providing legal support to business operations in EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America, working closely with a team of lawyers on a wide range of matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for queries on contract negotiations and updating the management of contracts;
- Ensuring registration and corporate obligations are tracked and met;
- Providing legal support for the firm's Luxembourg and UK fund ranges, including reviewing fund reports and maintaining legal procedures relating to the funds;
- Preparation and reviewing NDAs and distribution and purchase agreements;
- Researching regulatory requirements and legal issues relevant to the funds and assisting with fund board meetings, prospectus revisions and regulatory filings;
- Leading small projects, or work streams within broader projects;
- Assisting with the establishment of new offices throughout the region, including preparation of director documentation;
- Supporting in relation to separate account activities, including initial preparation, review of client contracts, requests for proposals, guidelines and amendments.
To be considered you should have gained some relevant experience in a financial services setting, preferably in relation to funds/asset management. You will have at least 2 years' total legal experience.
This is an opportunity to join a global leader in its field in an opportunity that offers an excellent scope for progression longer-term. Your role will extend beyond the elements listed here and you will be afforded more responsibility as time goes on.
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply below.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.