About the client
Our client is a global financial services corporation. Due to internal growth, an opportunity has arisen for a career paralegal to join their friendly legal team.
About the role
Reporting to the litigation counsel your responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing dispute matters and contracts
- Drafting legal correspondence and completing forms
- Maintaining electronic databases
- Performing legal research
Skills and experience
- Career paralegal with 1-3 years experience in a commercial litigation position in-house or in a law firm
- Strong communication, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent drafting and attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and maintain relationships
- Positive, self-motivated and reliable
Our client values their people and encourages growth and progression. Staff incentives include free parking at the office, free fruit, casual Fridays. This role will suit someone keen to make their next move a career move.
Law students need not apply as this is a career paralegal position.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Elisa Armiento on 03 8610 8400 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.