My client, a reputable consultancy firm is looking for Operational Risk Senior Consultant and Manager with good consultancy or project/change management background to join their Risk Management Advisory team.
You will contribute to the delivery of high profile and complex risk engagements across a wide range of financial services clients (Mainly banking including Investment banks, retail banks, challenger banks). You will also be responsible for major global clients transform and evolve their approaches to operational risk management.
Your contribution will play a significant part in helping our clients deliver successful outcomes covering a range of risk projects driven by internal transformation or the regulatory change agenda. You will work to support clients through the full life cycle of delivery, from Programme Strategy through Solution Design to Implementation.
- Experience working in a client facing professional services/consultancy environment or within a bank or financial institution
- Experience of working within operational risk management with an understanding of the practical challenges firms are facing
- Domain experience in few of the following:
- Operational risk management
- Enterprise Risk
- Risk governance & risk framework
- Risk appetite
- Risk and control
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.