An Offshore Firm is looking for a talented lawyer to join their Offshore team to help shape the future of their firm with fresh ideas. The firm is recognised as a market leader providing advice from their core offices around the globe.
You will be required to provide clients with 'straight to the point', technically accurate guidance on complex issues with minimal review by the partner or other senior fee earners. You will effectively manage your own matters with minimal input from the partner, taking responsibility for a transaction end to end. The Team are keen to see individuals who show initiative and ability to manage tasks delegated by a partner or other senior fee earners.
- Be able to provide, sound, quality technical advice and guidance to clients
- Be able manage files with minimal Partner input
- Be established and recognised by others in an area of expertise
- Ensure you and your team members record and bill their time in accordance with policies and procedures
- Ensure clients are fully informed as to the fees and disbursements that will incurred on each matter and provide updates as required
- Be a significant point of contact in your area of expertise for a number of clients
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.