NQ - 2PQE Asset Management and Investment Funds lawyer required to join Dublin offices of award winning international law firm
Supporting a wider team on investment funds and regulatory queries you will not only work on large complex Brexit licensing solutions and on fund set ups for large asset managers, but also be able to obtain exposure to and become involved in exciting business development opportunities in this growing team.
Liaising with the wider global team this role will have a particular focus on the UK, German and Asian regulatory teams. Ideally the successful candidate will have experience in the following areas
- drafting prospectuses, fund constitutional documentation including instruments of incorporation, M&As and trust deeds;
- drafting and negotiating material contracts such as management/investment management agreements and administration, custody and distribution agreements;
- establishing Irish UCITS and AIFMD compliant investment funds;
- advising UK and US managers on licensing solutions (e.g. AIFM / UCITS Manco / SuperManco licences), including advising on significant Brexit licensing solutions mandates;
- reviewing marketing material; and
- registering Irish funds for sale globally.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and gain significant client facing experience within a global firm.
To discuss this in more detail please send a current CV to email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.