Market Risk Manager | London | £Negatable Salary with bonus and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Market Risk Analyst / Market Risk Manager to join an expanding Risk team. The Risk Manager will have excellent knowledge of the FX and FXO Product life cycle and Risk management techniques.
The Risk manager will take a leading role in ensuring a high standard of adherence to all day-to-day duties set by management. This role sits within the Risk team in specialising in Foreign Exchange Markets. The team is responsible for all 1st line risk management and reporting, monitoring of all aspects of the market. The Risk team works closely with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for leading the daily monitoring of the risk in the Foreign Exchange Markets
- Reviewing Accuracy of the risk model
- Oversee operational processes such as trade receipt, NDF trade fixings, margin runs and margin calls and look to provide opportunities for automation
- Use MS Excel / Python to streamline processes and implement tactical solutions to enhance the control framework
- Gain strong understanding of margining and liability calculation
- Monitor execution of operational processes such as trade receipt, NDF trade fixings, market prices validation, margin runs and margin calls. Provide analysis and validation when required.
- Strong analysis skills required
- 5 years experience in Risk management / Market Risk
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proactive and driven
- Able to manage workload/priorities for themselves and the team, and ability to work to deadlines
- Comfortable being a key point of contact for senior management across departments and engage with Senior stakeholders
If this role sounds of interest, then apply now! Attentively, please get in touch email@example.com / 0207 332 2450.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.