Taylor Root are looking for a Legal Resourcer to join their Risk & Compliance function in London.
This person will work on the Legal Compliance desk, assisting the team with hiring across all levels of the market from Analyst level, through to Senior Risk & Compliance Lawyer / General Counsel level. We work with a variety of UK, US and international law firms, as well as professional services firms.
This is an extremely busy desk, with huge growth opportunities for the right candidate.
We are looking for people who:
- Can act using their own initiative and carry out duties without being micro-managed, but also has the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Are confident picking up the phone to candidates & Clients.
- Are able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have a proven ability to handle high volume workloads.
- Have excellent attention to detail and are highly organised.
- Have an adaptable, flexible and reliable approach to work
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of the legal market (or be a law graduate), or have some resourcing / recruitment experience (1-6 months).
Please get in touch if you'd like further details.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.