Our client is a technology company expanding their business across Southeast Asia. Currently, they are looking for a driven and ambitious legal professional to join their team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Advise senior management on Foreign Direct Investment, licensing and regulation in Malaysia
- Manage the company's disputed matters should it arises, including liaising with external counsels
- Lead legal strategies and structure in the organisation with regards to logistic matters and other projects
- Mentor and supervise local legal team
- Expect some travel
- Around 10 years of experience in top tier law firms and or international organisations
- Good understanding of commercial issues around technology and operational matters
- Agile and willing to work in a less structured environment
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.