Our Client, a Real Estate Management Company (SGR), is seeking to recruit a Legal Counsel with 5-7 years of post-qualification experience in real estate and property law to manage the legal affairs for the group.
Reporting to the CEO and based in Milan you will have the following responsibilities:
* Manage day to day operations for all property related transactions.
* Manage ongoing legal issues for each of the assets.
* Negotiate and draft lease agreements and amendments.
* Provide legal advice to internal teams.
* Work closely with the asset management teams to manage legal matters and help to facilitate development projects. Negotiate and draft construction and supply agreements.
* Provide legal support and co-ordination on real estate acquisitions and disposals and financing transactions in Italy and Europe.
* Select and coordinate external legal counsel.
* Support the Board secretary in the preparation of board meeting minutes.
* Manage litigation issues: oversees legal actions and initiatives by identifying and managing the most appropriate network.
* Fluency in English is a must.
If you are interested in this role please apply to the link below or contact Giulia Natale at firstname.lastname@example.org / Nicoletta Ravidà at email@example.com quoting reference PR/205123
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.