HK$80000 - HK$120000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client is an international insurance service company providing re-insurance and underwriting to local and international clients. They are seeking for an experienced professional to join as Legal Counsel in Hong Kong Legal team focusing on related regulatory advisory.
- Provide full spectrum of legal support to the investment teams matters (Master Agreements, Clearing Custody, Asset, Fund Services and pre IPO)
- Negotiate, draft and review legal documents, including relevant documents for related investments as well as faculty agreements, contractual agreements from business or operations
- Ensure the company is in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Liaise with external counsel and corporate governance matters
- HK Qualified PQE 2-5 with solid experience from Law Firm or In-House financial institution
- Familiar with legal knowledge in Corporate Transactions or PE or Real Estates Transactions.
- A background with Corporate or Fund Lawyers is highly preferred
- Fluent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.