LEGAL COUNSEL, IN-HOUSE COMMERCIAL GENERALIST, RIYADH
CLIENT: One of Saudi's leading projects is seeking a new in-house lawyer to add to their small legal team, based in Riyadh. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the more developed real estate visions for KSA.
ROLE: The day to day work will be hugely varied, covering a mix of both domestic and international clients and investors. Areas you'll get to cover will span general commercial, hospitality, IP, project finance, M&A, structuring and real estate.
CANDIDATE: The client has some specific criteria to consider:
- It's essential that you have an excellent pedigree of higher education and international law firm training.
- The main skill set emphasis will be towards general commercial, corporate and real estate.
- You'll need to have at least 10+ years of post-qualified experience.
- Strong commercial contracts background, and used to dealing with international parties and counterparties.
- Significant value will be added to candidates who have PPP experience.
- Whilst there is no requirement for Arabic language skills, it is always sought after.
Please do get in touch to discuss this unique opportunity.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.