Legal Counsel France - Paris
Taylor Root has been instructed by a global multinational specializing in e-commerce, retail, internet, and technology to source Legal Counsel for France. Reporting to the EU Lead Counsel, you will be based in Paris, and you will be supporting the consumer-facing e-commerce platform and services for the business globally. You will be advising on legal aspects of the implementation of commercial agreements, business models and strategies, business operations, marketing activities and product offering, compliance, and logistics.
To qualify you will:
* Be a French qualified lawyer with around 5 to 8 years of post qualified experience.
* Have gained experience while working in-house in the following sectors or industries: with e-commerce, retail, cross-border trade transactions (such as import/export, logistics, payments, financing, etc.) retail, IT/Tech, and advertising.
* Be fluent in English and preferably another European language, including Chinese will be considered a strong asset.
* You will have a sincere interest in technology, innovation, and business. Strong commercial sense with a solid foundation in legal training.
* Open to frequent international travel within Europe and/or to China when feasible.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a multicultural environment, is highly motivated, and is able to work independently and under pressure in a start-up environment.
Taylor Root is a trading name of The SR Group (Italy) S.r.l.