LEGAL COUNSEL, ENGINEERING SERVICES, ABU DHABI
CLIENT: This opportunity gives you the chance to join a small, highly skilled legal team, handling large scale engineering services in a busy market. With new contracts and business streams emerging, the horizon for quantity and quality work is looking strong and the team needs to expand.
ROLE: You will sit as a Legal Counsel and work closely with other senior team members around you, supporting and advising the business on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters. Day to day work will range from general operational matters and board / governance issues, to more complex M&A, JV's, refinancing, and disputes.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria to be considered:
- Ideally you will be based in the UAE or GCC right now, but overseas applicants could be considered.
- A guideline PQE is around 4-8 years.
- A general corporate and commercial skill set from a strong law firm or corporate environment.
- Ideally in-house exposure to the broad heavy industry services sector.
- Arabic language skills will be sought but are not an absolute requirement.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.