Our client, an international financial services business, is looking for a commercial lawyer to join their legal department as a legal advisor. The role will be based in Manchester (hybrid working available).
Working as part of our client's legal department in the UK, you will assist the Head of Legal in the drafting and negotiation of third party supply and services agreements.
Responsibilities for this role include:
* negotiating and drafting terms of agreement with suppliers and service providers
* ensuring that contractual and commercial risk is within Bank's risk appetite
* working with Procurement and relevant UK department in assessing business requirements and commercial and legal risk
* advising UK departments and (where appropriate) branches on contractual and commercial issues
* in conjunction with the Senior Legal Counsel, maintaining process for reporting and managing pipeline work
* drafting contract summaries for principal contracts
* keeping up to date with relevant changes in law
This role will suit a lawyer with 3+ years post-qualification experience. The ideal candidate needs to have good commercial contract drafting and negotiating skills, experience of negotiating the terms of supply and service provider agreements, ability to make sound legal and commercial decisions and a willingness to learn. The ideal candidate will also have good communication skills with ability to communicate at all levels
If this role sounds like something that would be of interest to you and you wish to discuss it further, please contact Julia Richardson on 01218096914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.