LEGAL COUNSEL, BROAD CONSTRUCTION AND COMMERCIAL WORK, DUBAI
Our client is a publicly listed company, with a global HQ in Dubai. Their work covers construction and high-end design for large scale real estate and infrastructure projects. Following a very significant investment, they now have a new influential shareholder who can provide them not only with a strong cash flow, but a raft of work and clients.
They are now seeking two new Legal Counsel's to add to the team one a mixed (front and back end) construction lawyer, and the other a corporate commercial generalist.
ROLE: You will support a very busy team and General Counsel with the day to day operations of the company, either across contracts, IT, employment and the construction counsel will handle both complex engineering and design agreements documentation, as well as be a lead point for contentious matters.
CANDIDATE: There are some key criteria for the role:
- Candidates should be western qualified from a high standard international law firm.
- An ideal PQE would be around 4 - 6 PQE.
- A background in general commercial work, and or mixed construction experience.
- Proven track record of high value, complex deals.
- Ideally based in Dubai though very strong candidates will be considered from overseas.
- Strong preference will be given to candidates who can move or relocate relatively quickly.
You'll work with a small collegiate team, handling the highest quality work. Great opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to take on a strong degree of responsibility, work closely with strong General Counsel, and get exposure to fast moving commercial work.
Please note that the jobs advertised here may represent just a selection of all the in-house roles we have running across the Middle East, Turkey and Africa region from our hub office in Dubai. To have a full overview of all the international roles available right now, please visit our constantly updated website at www.taylorroot.com
The SR Group (Dubai) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.