11 months ago
If you are looking for your first in-house legal counsel experience within the insurance sector, this could be an interesting opportunity for you. Working with a highly experienced team l in the market, you will be exposed to a diverse range of legal and corporate secreterial matters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attending board meetings.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of commercial documents and agreements.
- Providing support to key stakeholders on potential partnerships
Ideal pre-requisites are:
- A commonwealth-qualified lawyer with more than 5 years of post-qualification experience
- Sound technical expertise in corporate commercial matters
- Prior experience in the financial services sector would be an advantage
- Self-driven and the willingness to learn on the job
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.