Growing boutique Australian energy business with offices across Australia.
A Legal Counsel position to join the in-house legal team in Melbourne. The business requires a commercial property lawyer to support senior stakeholders in the business and liaise with clients.
You will be a commercial property lawyer with strong property related experience, as well as providing advice on commercial contracts generally.
- Drafting and creating contractual agreements and deeds.
- Negotiation with external parties in relation to contractual agreements.
- Assist with energy licensing applications and other related matters.
- Compliance with energy industry laws and regulatory matters.
- The successful candidate will have 4-7 year post-admission experience within commercial property/commercial gained from a reputable law firm or in-house team.
- Experience of building key relationships and effectively managing deadlines.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills .
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to email@example.com or call Daniel Hogan on 02 9236 9000
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.