This international law firm is looking for a Legal Counsel (3+PQE) to join their team, sitting within the General Counsel & Risk Team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the management of the firm's professional negligence claims and complaints, including the firm's annual PI renewal, trend analysis and mitigation, maintaining the firm's central register and liaising with insurers and brokers.
- Responsible for the firm's general and bespoke insurance policies and liaising with insurers and brokers.
- Responsible for actively dealing with GDPR related issues, including DSARs, privacy statements and general compliance.
- Undertaking legal and regulatory projects (excluding Anti-money laundering legislation and conflicts of interest).
- Putting into place firm-wide risk management structures and reporting summaries.
- Perform risk assessments to understand the level, significance and scope of risk in the firm's risk and compliance procedures.
To be successful in this role you must:
- be a qualified solicitor with c.3+ years PQE
- have experience of working in a regulated environment within the professional services sector
- have very good working knowledge of legal and regulatory legislation and requirements
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.