A leading European asset manager is looking for a funds lawyer to join its legal team for a 12 month period.
This role would see working closely with the business to provide legal support to the UK and European-based investment teams on a range of commercial and corporate matters.
This position will involve some of the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in providing general legal assistance and advice on a variety of legal issues relevant to the business, including the front office, middle office, commercial team, support functions and corporate governance;
- Negotiation and review of various agreements;
- Assisting on various projects;
- Advising and negotiating around derivatives on all major asset classes and other structured products documentation;
- Reviewing structured notes documentation and assisting Portfolio Managers/Front Office to understand legal features and mechanism of the targeted investment;
- Conducting legal analysis and advising at the occurrence of specific events affecting existing investments
- Assisting Portfolio Managers to access new instruments or market comprising legal analysis of the market or instrument and negotiation of relevant documentation;
- Advising and negotiating complex collateral solutions
If you are interested in hearing more, please get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.