This leading law firm is looking for a Legal Compliance Manager to join their London team working in the Finance department. The Legal Compliance Manager will be working closely with the firm's COLP, COFA and MLRO and will manage the firm's compliance requirements along with the firm's AML and risk procedures.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing compliance across the firm
- Providing strategic input into the management and development of the compliance function and the firm's compliance processes
- Keeping up to date on all SRA and AML developments
- Managing the client onboarding process to include AML reviews and CDD
- Advising on all AML and conflicts matters
In order to be successful you will have extensive knowledge of AML regulations and the SRA Handbook and possess analytical and reasoning skills along with sound judgement as well as experience working in a supervisory role.
You will also have:
- Previous experience in a law firm
- Knowledge of legal case management system
- Experience in reporting and using databases
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.